SEEKING DANCERS for “HIVE”
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 3 DANCERS TO ENLARGE THE TEAM OF THE SHOW «HIVE»
Deadline to apply: 1st September , 2020
- Being domiciled for tax and legal purposes in Belgium
- Professional experience in the practice of contemporary dance
- Possession of a regular identity document valid for expatriation
- Improvisation skills, creation, composition, facial expressivity
- Interest in research on the use of the body and the manipulation of objects
- Interest to dance with nudity
- Predisposition to work in a team
- Willingness to travel and adapt to different work contexts
- Availability for selection, rehearsals and shows periods,
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the selections, it is required to send no later than 1st September 2020 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject « Application – HIVE », all those informations
- name, surname, date of birth, address, telephone, to be inserted in the body of the email
- curriculum vitae in pdf format
- at least one close-up photo
- link to a video of a maximum 5 minutes, uploaded on the web (vimeo, youtube …) of previous shows, showreel, etc
- link to a video of a maximum of 3 minutes uploaded on the web (vimeo, youtube …) in which the candidate speaks and presents himself directly to the choreographer
The communication of the selected candidates will take place on 2nd of September 2020.
A group of max. 6 dancers will be invited to participate in a selection process in Brussels, from 17th to 18th of September 2020,
The final results will be communicated by 19th September 2020.
REHEARSALS AND SHOWS
The rehearsal of the show will be held according to the following schedule (subject to changes):
- from 4 to 9 October 2020 in Brussels – (5 rehearsal day)
- from 4 to 8 January 2021 in Brussels – (5 rehearsal day)
- from 11 to 13 January 2021 in Brussels – (1 rehearsal day + 2 shows);
During this period, a compensation will be guaranteed of € 115 brut per rehearsal day and € 180 brut per day of the show.
Thanks for your interest.